Monday, March 14, 2011

Double Cheez

I'll Take Two, Please
I'll Take Two, Please, 2011 • graphite and Photoshop®

I've been checking LetterCult probably from the very beginning, although I can't remember how I found out about it. It might've been via Drawn, if I think about it carefully. Anyway...all that matters is that LetterCult is among the spots to be when it comes to custom lettering.

Last year, they started a thing called Alphabattle, where folks from everywhere did their take on letters A to Z, the results of which, when submitted to LetterCult via email, would end up posted on the site. I don't have to tell you that last year was nuts, so I never found the time to contribute (or didn't properly allot time, really). Having reached Z, they're messing with numbers now. While the 1 round slipped past my consciousness, I wasn't about to miss messing with the 2. With my current situation, I've decided to refocus my creative energy, and participating in this helped greatly.

By the way, I have to single out fellow Alphabattle dude Rory Phillips for posting amazing work each and every time. Take a look.

No comments: