Monday, October 25, 2010

iTunes Canada's Serious Defect

[melodramatic]Canuck iTunes is broken. You know why? LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out isn't available for purchase. Neither is Walking With A Panther, but I'm getting ahead of myself...the fact that his finest moment on wax isn't legally available on the digital juggernaut is a travesty of musical justice. If things were right in the world, I should be able to have "Eat Em Up L Chill" and "To Da Break of Dawn" come up randomly on my iPod, so I can bug out at my fucking cubicle. iTunes Canada...do you really like me to be sad? Apparently, you do. Your omission of this album and Walking With A Panther kills my (natural) high, dawg. And what's up with keeping 14 Shots To The Dome around? Nobody likes that fucking album! It's quite clear that you have a hate-on for me, and I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of treatment. I'm so done with you after I buy this exclusive iTunes Session with the Black Keys.[/melodramatic]

No comments: