Monday, February 22, 2010

I was looking through my Flickr faves...

...and now I feel better about life.
I want y'all to feel good, too.



Yes, there are many scantily clad or nude women in there, so some of the material is NSFW.* Other than that, there are:
  • people I know via the internet, but consider friends/family
  • people I actually know
  • illustration, paintings, comics, etc.
  • burlesque shows
  • squirrels
  • painted/neon signage
  • incredibly cute children
  • cats n' dogs
  • wrestling
  • food
  • ...and a ton of other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.
I recommend watching them on the "fast" setting, and in full screen.
Enjoy!

*There are naughtier things in my faves, but those contacts haven't made them publicly available, so they are viewable by members only. So, you can be assured of a PG-13/R-rated experience for the most part.

No comments: