Friday, August 28, 2009

Random Thoughts: August 28th, 2009


Painfully cute, eh? I drank so much of this in Japan. If Qoo came to Canada, I'd die. Of diabetes.
  • Yes, still no Japan photos. I'll get to 'em. In the meantime, look at my wife's (assorted sets are to the right)! Bonus: check out Coop's Japan photos (in glorious black and white)!

  • Making Good on #5 (again). Just under a year ago, I was attempting to handle a New Year's resolution. Fast forward to now, and I'm messing with Indexhibit instead of Squarespace, and things are going very well. I need to make some aesthetic decisions, as well as what work is going in it, but I very well may be able to launch this portfolio site before the end of the year. Other folks that use Indexhibit – my man Mark and fellow GP member Scott Campbell.

  • 1643 "tweets" in five months. I guess I like Twitter. Really didn't think I would. It's been equally entertaining and informative. I just don't like referring to my posts as "tweets". It makes me ill.
    On a related note, this tag is killing it as I type this: donttalktomeabouthiphop. If you need the truth in that regard, look no further than noz of Cocaine Blunts: noz's donttalktomeabouthiphop updates.
    Essential folks to follow: Phonte, Questlove, Dana DeArmond, MyFonts, LetterCult

This man and his store makes me happy.

  • I think that's it. I should go to bed or draw something. Peace.


No comments: