Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I hope the McMahon family got a bag of dicks for Christmas.

As pointed out by several internet wrestling pundits, Vince McMahon has been cuttin' promos on the fans by himself and via several wrestlers and different times during the year, and tonight he basically told everyone to kiss his ass; he's gonna do what he wants whenever he wants to do it. That same promo put his entire fucking family above the business and set him up for a feud with Shawn Michaels. I liked that shit better when it was him vs. Austin. That was what...99?
This might sound nutty, but I'm hoping for a swift end to the WWE in 2006. Okay, maybe that's drastic, but what's going down right now is just ridiculous. I know we can't go back to the days of territories, but I'm thinking that anything is better than this. Anything.

No comments: