Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Highlight/Lowlight of This New Music Tuesday

  • Highlight: Fatlip's The Lonliest Punk. Fatlip will forever have a piece of my heart for his verse on Pharcyde's "Passin' Me By" and anyone who knows the story behind Pharcyde knows this solo joint has been waiting to drop for a dog's age. I have a good feeling that it's worth the wait.
  • Lowlight: The According to Jim TV Soundtrack. I mean really, can you think of anything more worthless? When I half-watched an episode once (it was regular televised background noise at one point in my household), Jim and his "band" had the gall to perform a weak-ass cover of "Have Love, Will Travel". That was the last time I paid any mind to that fuckin' show...fine-ass Courtney Thorne-Smith or not.

Apparently, there's another 2Pac album out there, too. Awesome.

No comments: