Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in!"

This week's episode of RAW was actually GOOD. Whatthefuck?!?
How the Shawn Michaels heel turn from last week (one of the few good things from the last episode) was handled pretty much satisfied me. The whole Cena - Jericho thing is looking pretty good, too. And the big surprise to me was Matt Hardy's appearance on the show, which - until I hit 1wrestling.com - was a shoot. Someone there mentioned that it was kinda like the Brian Pillman (R.I.P.) "Loose Cannon" storyline back in the day, and I agree. Waitaminute...didn't that whole thing start in ECW? At any rate, that whole thing with him and Stone Cold and the gun was somewhat frightening to me at the time. I was just getting "smart" at the time, so it was quite real. But I digress...the Hardy thing is cool, when you consider the real drama behind the whole thing. I think they all parties involved saw dollar signs, so there may be no "real" retribution in this thing. If it were up to me, I would've kicked Edge in the balls seven times over already. Prick.

No comments: