Saturday, July 30, 2005

But a faint memory.

A certain "artist" no longer exists on my weblog, which is what I know he wants. And that's fine.
Checking out his path of destruction on the internet (ripping off other people's work and a credit card scam...look it up, if you remember his name), I decided that giving this person additional notoriety wasn't in my best interests. And at some point this year, he faked his death on the web. No, I'm not shitting you. I took a hint from that.

He's dead to me.

Out of respect for the dead, I removed every mention of his name on my weblog.

The mere mention of his name by his "allies" on this weblog, even as petty internet small talk, shall be dealt with swiftly.

And if he decides to resurrect himself in some fashion and assault me with the written word using racist overtones, legal action shall be taken.

I'm pretty sure the pseudo-dead are not exempt from litigation.


That is all.

No comments: