Saturday, March 26, 2005

Random Thoughts: March 26th, 2005

  • I'm feeling reflective today. It looks like winter's finally giving up the ghost, but I'm hedging my bets. The thing about Winnipeg is if you don't dig the weather at the moment, you just have to wait a second...it'll change.
  • Coke® with Lime? I like it!
  • I just started messing with Subway's™ Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub. Mad tasty, especially toasted. Don't get me wrong, they can't touch Quizno's, but they've got something that'll keep me coming back.
  • Speaking of Subway™, there's a fifth location opening up in the Downtown Winnipeg area. I really don't know what to think of that.
  • I'm currently considering my post-school options. Right now, all signs point toward "gettin' my hustle on". I have a vague notion of what that entails. If it gets me a comfortable amount of Kozik/Biskup/Baseman-type fame, that's cool...I'm all for it.
  • I need a new perspective...I need to get out of this city for a little while. I can't wait for my Chicago trip. I'll post my itinerary as soon as I get it.

No comments: