Wednesday, November 10, 2004

In A Rut Deep Enough To Hang Posters*

This isn't the first time I've gone throgh a creative dry spell, but this is probably the worst I've had in a while. Right now, I have an "anatony of type poster" due next week, and I pretty much have nothing for it. I know I'm not the only one, but I still feel shitty. Actually, I'm wrong...I do have something, but it sucks. It's half-baked. I might have to scrap the whole thing and start again. My instructor hasn't been any help. In fact, thanks to him, Wednesdays are filled with dread. I know one of my fellow students has decided to skip class. I don't blame him. I can't do it...I've never skipped class. I've walked out of class, but that's different.
Other than this bullshit, I have two looming deadlines that are killing me. If someone were to ask me about getting into 3rd year, I'd tell 'em to save their money.

*Kids in the Hall heads know this line.

No comments: