Sunday, October 24, 2004

Random Thoughs, y'all

  • I laughed at this, as I'm sure the rest of you did.
  • The new De La album is fierce. Welcome back, boys.
  • I wish I was in Portland right now.
  • Somebody came here looking for pictures of ***** ******* tits instead of **** *****! Hey, good on ya, chum!
  • I really should be working on other shit right now. I'm recovering from a lame/shitty week.
  • Going to the 32 Inch Canvas Show tomorrow...should kick a lot of ass.
  • Y'know...I think that's it.
  • Oh yeah! I forgot...my name (and the names of other gigposters.com fam) is on the previously-mentioned Beastie Boys poster. Look here for proof: http://www.gigposters.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=25538 (In the fourth picture, you can see "Allan L." just underneath "Silver". Isn't that cool?)
  • Peace.

No comments: