Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday Night, Baby...

I'm just chillin' at the Osborne Cyber Cafe, doing the 'net thing. Currently in
my ears is "The Long Goodbye" by A Girl Called Eddy. I like it. She's got a sultry voice. I originally went to Anti's website to find out why Exclaim! was diggin' on Danny Cohen and got
sidetracked by news of a new Tom Waits album on the way! I love shit like that.

I'm glad this place has computers equipped with RealPlayer because I finally got to listen to some new stuff coming from Peanuts and Corn: Peanuts and Corn - Tape Hiss (1993-97) and the Break Bread EP. Yeah, I make a huge fuss about everything these muhfuckers do, but for good reason. Give a listen to "Grown Ass Men" from the EP and tell me if I'm lying. Nyahh!

In other news: My credit card limit was upped recently. I'm fighting off temptation at every turn. Online stores are beckoning, "spend, spend, SPEND!" Not good.

2 comments:

Ryan Schultz said...

Thanks for the tip on A Girl Named Eddy :-) Went to listen to her, you're right she does have a sultry voice...

--Ryan (as I live the questions)

Allan Lorde said...

No problem, man! I like turning folks on to new music.