Thursday, June 03, 2004

Off the Top of My Head

- I'm currently listening to a stream of Pedro the Lion's new album Achilles Heel and downlaoding photos. I might be doing a poster for 'em.

- I'm hungry.

- I've been a bit of an anime kick lately. In the past couple of weeks, I have rented the first Trigun DVD, Perfect Blue, and Vol. 3 of Cowboy Bebop. Japan on the brain, yo.

- Currently hooking up some collabos through gigposters.com. Time to get of my ass.

- I hate cell phones. Some motherfucker nearby me has a Sean Paul ringtone. Where's my knife?

- I absolutely love Nanalan. And if you haven't checked it out yet, Iron Chef America is fuckin' killer.

- Got the new Exclaim! issue in my bag. Two of 'em actually: one for the bag (for boring bus trips), and one for the bathroom. Yup.

- I'm broke. That sucks.

- I'm outta here.

No comments: